Joyland by Stephen King

Hello there!

I have read the first the 100 pages of the book I announced so I tought that I already did this article a bit. So allons y to the article!
So this book follows Davin Jones is university student who has a girlfriend called Wendy Keegan , he didn't have sex with her at all, which I find to be a pity as they broke up later in the book. Jonesy later goes working in Joyland an amusement park in the states ofcourse.

Here is a video that I was watching while typing out. Ofcourse the article will continue after the video.

Joyland is not like disneyland ofcourse, it is some sort of fairgrounds. And they hire alot of students during summer to help Joyland out with the flow of costumers into the park. And there Jonesy meets his lifelong friends Erin and Tom they are a couple or at least the book makes it to look like that.

And now Jonesy decides to work longer in Joyland to take a break from university and because he likes it. I have to read further to write more articles about this book.
While this typing this second part of the article I was watching as the previous video ended while typing the first part.


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog